Looking out of my window upon a snowy scene here in London... it's lovely to look out and see families playing and people enjoying the snow!
Lots of warm layers and hot drinks for me today. I need to get on with some work, but wanted to write a quick post for you that will probably take me ages to get done in the end!!
When I am bored or when I fancy a break from work, I love watching You Tube vlogs.
I love the 'what's in my bag?' ones, so thought that I would share my handbag and it's contents with you!
My bag is a new acquisition, I had some money for Christmas and hadn't really bought anything special for my birthday, so decided to get this in the sale.
It's a Tory Burch Amanda mini satchel bag in 'clay beige'. It's not so much mini, as small! I bought it from Tory Burch online. I am really pleased with it. It is big enough for all my needs, and not too big to end up with the kitchen sink in it. The way it is organised means that I am not 'digging' around the bottom of it to find something. I like to be organised and this handbag helps!
|This shows the colour better. It's pebble grained leather. The front logo conceals another pocket.|
|It has a useful compartment for door keys at the back.. and a long strap, which is removable.|
|The inside is roomier than I thought it would be. I just spotted my lip balm in one of the side pockets that I forgot to take out for this photo!|
- Red Purse: From Laura Ashley, it has seen better days, but a present from my friend, about 3 years ago and I have used it ever since! It's rammed full of cash, or is it till receipts and loyalty cards..?
- Oyster Card in Cath Kidston holder: If you live in London, you need an Oystercard for the cheapest, easiest way of using public transport.This holder is good because it has a zip compartment useful for change or a credit card, easy then to pop into a teeny weeny clutch bag for a night on the town!!!
- Muji notebook and Paperchase pen: Love Muji stationery, and have lots. I use this for shopping trips mostly. If I read a blog about a make up item then I will research a bit more about it and then write it on my wish list in this book. I had this on my bedside table the other day and Mr BBFF asked me inquisitively where I was going...I asked him why, he thought that this was my passport and I was off somewhere! " It's a note book dear" I replied...LOL! The pen belongs to one of the kids.
- Primark tissues: Smaller than many pocket packs, cheap and soft. Funky packaging!!!
- Round stripy thing: That's a mirror. I think it was from www.cosmeticfairy.co.uk for 99p
- The black oblong thing: Avon fold out brush/shoe horn. It works, again cheapo buy from cosmetic fairy...
- Nail file: I have had this file for a very long time, since I was at secondary school and it used to have a cover on it. I used to keep it in my pencil case. Then you leave college and have a handbag, so it got moved to that! It was by a company who makes the frames for rayban sunglasses.
- Sally Hansen maximum growth cuticle and nail treatment: A new item, as I found that carrying solar oil around with me was OK, but the application of this is more discreet than a bottle and a brush. Perhaps solar oil make a pen thing like this, but I just picked this up in Boots.
- Soap and Glory sexy mother pucker in 'punch bowl': It has got to be the craziest name for a lipgloss! I have used it a couple of times and love the feel of the gloss. You can certainly feel it tingling!! Lovely colour to brighten up the face. It came with the Boots Soap and Glory kit that I got for Christmas...most of which I have not started to use yet.
- Revlon Lip Butter in 'creme brulee' : I did a review of this here and I still love it, it gets a lot of use and I would definitely buy again. I wish we had some more shades of this available in the UK, the choice is pretty limited IMO.
- Gucci 'envy' perfume vial: Lovely scent, I have a full sized version, perhaps this came with it...rather old, but still as lovely. I am not sure if this is discontinued now.
- Fyrinnae Lip lustre in' Masala': forgot this was in my bag as it is so tiny! Lovely colour though . Glad I could actually try these in the end, different from other lip products I own. I would like to try more of these next time I shop from Fyrinnae. I may even buy a F/S of this.
- Handmade make up purse: This make up purse as it fits in the inside pocket of the handbag, it's Orla Kiely fabric made into this little purse, which I bought on ebay a long time ago.
- Soap and Glory 'Hand Food': I have mentioned this before, but this is the best non sticky hand cream I have used. I love it, everything about it. This tube is small enough for this handbag and I have another two in my house, one on my desk and a big one by my bed. BUY IT!!!
Do you have any great beauty items in your handbag?
Have a great weekend!!
Bye for now
Your BBFF xxx